( Read more...Collapse )
I wasn't expecting that I will write another blog like this.... this is too painful...
I feel heartbroken, sad, angry, confused and more negative emotions..
Another member of the group is leaving. I feel hurt for the rest of KAT-TUN members. I really did not expect that Taguchi will be leaving the group. They promised us (hyphens) that no one will leave the group again after Koki’s departure. I know it is your life Junno. I want you to be happy.
Next year will be your 10th Anniversary. I was saving up so I can fully enjoy your concert. If I only knew that this would happen, I should've attended your Quarter concert last May in Tokyo Dome. I didn't know that I was watching your last 4nin concert during Come Here Countdown. </3 We don’t know what will happen in the future for KAT-TUN. I really cried after reading their messages and the video where Junno announced it. I was not expecting that horrible news. I wasn't ready. I never knew that part of you wants to move on and go separate ways with KAT-TUN. You were hiding it behind your smile :'( The 3 tried their best to convince him to stay but with no luck.
I will always be a hyphen.
For all the hyphens out there…
Let us be strong for Kamenashi, Ueda and Nakamaru. They need us, our support.
Thank you for the smiles, the jokes and ofcourse your voice. I will surely miss your “iriguchi deguchi taguchi desu”…… I will really miss your smile in every tv show and concert </3
I don’t want to say goodbye.. I’ll just say.. See you again... </3 </3 </3
like and subscribe ^_^
My 4th time in Japan ♡ Yay! I was just here last January 2014 :))
April 19 to 24, 2014
- We went to Disney Sea again. It was my 3rd time. (2012, 2013 & 2014)
- We also went to Hakone. We took the Hakone sightseeing cruise.
- I got to experience my first bullet train (Shinkansen)
- We went to Heian Jingu Shrine, Sanjusangendo & Kiyomizu.
- Heian Jingu Shrine is listed as an important cultural property of Japan.
- I like the Sanjusangendo temple because it has a 1001 buddha statues inside. Photos are not allowed inside the temple though. :( It has an interesting story. I will return to Kyoto to visit the other temples and shrines.
- Kiyomizudera (literally "Pure Water Temple") is one of the most celebrated temples of Japan.
- Obama was coming to Japan so the color of the Tokyo Tower was red, white and blue (USA flag)
- We went to Tokyo Tower 10mins before midnight to take pictures of the USA color tower. It was really nice.
Just a short video about my recent trip to Japan :)
From Tokyo to Osaka then Yokohama. I also included some pics from KAT-TUN COUNTDOWN LIVE and SHINSHUN KATSUMODE event ♥
Dec. 26 to Jan. 4
You can go to these places if you will visit Osaka and for Tokyo, check my past video blog April 2012 and May 2013.
PS, please like my video, hihi^^
To all my livejournal friends since 2010, do you still have my KAT-TUN World Big Tour in Taipei fancams? If yes, can you please reupload it for me? TT___TT My mediafire acccount got suspended last March and I only burned my copies in the cd and now I’m having problems copying it back to my laptop TT___TT I’m still trying to restore it but it will take me forever… That fancams are my only memories during WBT.
Pleaseeeeee m(_ _)m
Comment, rate & subscribe ne ;)