My 4th time in Japan ♡ Yay! I was just here last January 2014 :))
April 19 to 24, 2014
- We went to Disney Sea again. It was my 3rd time. (2012, 2013 & 2014)
- We also went to Hakone. We took the Hakone sightseeing cruise.
- I got to experience my first bullet train (Shinkansen)
- We went to Heian Jingu Shrine, Sanjusangendo & Kiyomizu.
- Heian Jingu Shrine is listed as an important cultural property of Japan.
- I like the Sanjusangendo temple because it has a 1001 buddha statues inside. Photos are not allowed inside the temple though. :( It has an interesting story. I will return to Kyoto to visit the other temples and shrines.
- Kiyomizudera (literally "Pure Water Temple") is one of the most celebrated temples of Japan.
- Obama was coming to Japan so the color of the Tokyo Tower was red, white and blue (USA flag)
- We went to Tokyo Tower 10mins before midnight to take pictures of the USA color tower. It was really nice.